Table of Contents
We provide Free Customer Support for all Curly Themes products through our quick and easy ticket application interface. Please limit your inquiries to problems related to the Simple QR Codes Plugin, its setup and features. For any problems concerning third-party plugins you should address the application’s developer.
Note: We can not offer support for custom CSS code customization. You should ask a professional developer for aid if you require help with advanced customization and programming.
Free Ticket Support
Curly Themes offers a free ticket support application for all clients, through a real-time license code automatic verification. The dedicated app is fast and easy to use and includes an email notification feature. We will let you know as soon as your inquiry has received an answer. Thanks to our modern design, you can also upload images as an attachment to your support ticket.
Before opening a new ticket, please make sure you have read through all our documentation and watched the video tutorials. Also, our FAQ section contains helpful answer to questions we often receive from our customers. Following these steps is in the users’ interest, as they will save valuable time. Still, we are always happy to respond to any inquiries you may have related to the Simple QR Codes Plugin.
Installing the Plugin
Before installing this plugin you need to have a WordPress platform already installed on your server. You can download it from WordPress.org if you don’t have it already.
If you do not know how or you have problems with the installation, you can access helpful information at:
Once you have a working WordPress on your server, you have two available ways to install this plugin.
The .zip file you downloaded from Theme Forest contains a folder named simple-qr. Upload this folder on your server in your WordPress directory to /wp-content/plugins/
The second way to install the plugin is by logging in from your website /wp-admin to the WordPress Dashboard. From there, you should go to Appearance > Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the file simple-qr.zip from your computer. After clicking the Install Now button, the installation process is finished.
Activating the Simple QR Codes Plugin
After you have completed the install process, in either of the two ways, you need to activate it. Log in to the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins >Installed Plugins and select Simple QR Codes Plugin. Click the Activate button and you can start using the plugin.
[simple-qr size="" align="" type="" margin="" pointer_text="" pointer_color="" pointer_position=""]
Use this shortcode to insert a QR code in your page.
- Size – Type in the size in pixels for the QR code.
- Align – The alignment of the code in the page; accepted values are: left, right, center;
- Type – The QR code type; the accepted values are: bookmark, url, contact, email, phone, geo, sms, wifi, text. Depending on the QR code type you will need to insert values for specific attributes. See below.
- Margin – Type in the bottom margin in pixels.
- Pointer Text – Call to action text to place below the QR Code. If left empty, no text will be displayed.
- Pointer Color – HEX color of the Call to Action text (ex: #CC0000 ).
- Pointer Position – Position of the Call to Action text. left, right, center.
Bookmark QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="bookmark" title="" url="" margin=""]
- Title – Type in the bookmark title.
- Url – Type in the bookmark URL.
URL QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="url" url="" margin=""]
Contact QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="contact" name="" address="" phone="" email="" margin=""]
- Name – Type in the contact name.
- Address – Type in the contact address.
- Phone – Type in the phone number for the contact.
- Email – Type in the email address for the contact.
Email QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="email" email="" subject="" message="" margin=""]
- Email – Type in the email address where the email will be sent.
- Subject – Type in the subject for the email.
- Message – Type in the message of the email.
Phone QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="phone" phone="" margin=""]
- Phone – Type in the phone number.
Geo QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="geo" lat="" lon="" height="" margin=""]
- Lat – Type in the coordinates for the latitude.
- Lon – Type in the coordinates for the longitude.
- Height – Type in the coordinates for the altitude.
SMS QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="sms" phone="" message="" margin=""]
- Phone – Type in the phone number.
- Message – Type in the SMS text.
WIFI QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="wifi" wifi_type=" " ssid="" password="" margin=""]
- wifi_type – Type in the WIFI type; accepted values are: Open, WAP, WEB;
- ssid – Type in the name of the WIFI.
- password – Type in the WIFI password.
Text QR Code
[simple-qr size="" type="text" text="" margin=""]
- Text – Type in a text to be encoded as a QR code.
- Simple QR Codes Plugin 1.1. (September 6, 2013)